Affiliate Partner Program Policies
All EstateSpace Affiliates are required to Affiliate Partner Agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an EstateSpace affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the EstateSpace Affiliate Program, you can connect with our team through the EstateSpace web site (estatespace.com/affiliate-program/).
- EstateSpace charges $1500 for due diligence, non-refundable. All applicants must pass. Results notified.
Getting Started / Resources
- Affiliate Resources: We work with our partners to publish their logo on our web site, provide additional content and create marketing resources upon request.
- Need help: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commission Rates. Affiliate Partner will receive a flat-rate $15 commission per seat at time of first purchase.
- Limitations. The customer needs to be an active for 30-days.
- Commission Payment. Submit direct deposit form and W-9 for commission disbursement.
- Use the language and assets we’ve provided you.
- EstateSpace: one word, capitalize the ‘S’. Surprisingly, this is often neglected.
- Reference the EstateSpace website around trademarks and copyright.
- Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using EstateSpace (e.g. “Get rich quick with EstateSpace”).
- Alter EstateSpace wordmark/logo in marketing materials, including badges and dual-logo lockups.
What to call yourself
EstateSpace Affiliate Program naming rules.
- Say you’re a “EstateSpace Affiliate Partner” or “Affiliate Partner”.
- Refer to yourself as a Legal Partner or that you “are in legal partnership with EstateSpace.”
- Misuse naming rules in press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) that could be considered as competing with EstateSpace’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords.
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation. We encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific industry or customer success surveys as we request.
- Sharing Placements. When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve marketed Affiliate Partner Logo. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Get EstateSpace Subscription for Yourself. As an Affiliate Partner, you’ll enjoy the advantage of direct transactions with EstateSpace customers through an EstateSpace Subscription. This allows you to easily serve customer requests and deliver services securely. EstateSpace can also bring positive benefits to your business if you choose to utilize it. We wholeheartedly encourage all our Affiliate Partners to grow alongside us.
- Marketplace. Promote EstateSpace Marketplace inclusively, respecting all Affiliate Partners. We prioritize collaboration and customer satisfaction, working together harmoniously.
Lead Referrals and Fees
- Description of Authority. Both Parties authority under this Agreement shall be limited to:
- providing Affiliate Partner leads through the EstateSpace platform for the purpose of soliciting orders for deliverables to include but not limited to services and products;
- both Parties shall not have the authority to make any commitments or agreements or to incur any liabilities whatsoever on behalf of the other Party, nor shall either Party be liable for any acts, omissions to act, contracts, commitments, promises, or representations made by the other Party.
- Referral Qualification. Affiliate Partner acknowledges and agrees that a Lead Referral will survive along with the terms and conditions at the point in time which the Party accepted and remains valid through the duration of this Agreement.
- Lead Referral Fee. This shall be payable based on the total contract value for the specific deliverables produced with an EstateSpace Customer. For example, a client requests two placements for staff and then later request another one, and all positions are fulfilled, in this case all three placements are eligible for a Lead Referral Fee to EstateSpace.
- Shared Responsibility. Both Parties acknowledge and agree that it shall be solely responsible for and each Party shall bear all costs associated with development of any Leads for referral to the other Part
- Lead Tracking. EstateSpace helps track customer requests for services or products to Affiliate Partners. Both parties will work together and communicate with the right representative to identify and define the sales opportunity for the potential lead, as needed.
- Customer Information. EstateSpace will gladly share contact details and relevant information with our Affiliate Partner. We can provide specific points of contact within the prospective Lead, details about the relationship background, and key personnel if needed. Additionally, we will share key points of interest and the scope of work requirements to ensure a smooth and successful transaction, if such information is available. If it’s suitable, either party can arrange a formal introduction to the important representatives of the prospective Lead.
- Affiliate Partner will pay a percent of the total contract value per Customer request, based on the following fee schedule:
- 3.0%: up to $10,000 USD
- 2.0%: up to $100,000 USD
- 1.0%: up to $1,000,000 USD
- 0.5%: up to $100,000,000 USD
- Payment. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Affiliate partner agree to pay EstateSpace the Lead Referral Fee within sixty (60) days of receiving payment(s) from the EstateSpace Customer.
Terms and Conditions
By being an Affiliate Partner of EstateSpace for products and/or services, you agree collectively to the terms and conditions lister herein: