1. what information does EstateSPace collect?
The following describes the types of information EstateSpace may collect about You through the EstateSpace Products, and how EstateSpace uses and maintain that information:
- When You visit our website
- EstateSpace websites are design to be freely explored without providing any personal information about yourself. EstateSpace collects navigational information regarding use of the website.
- Navigation Information is collected using technologies such as cookies and web beacons to track site usage statistics and visitor preferences, both used to enhance our website and client experience. In some cases, EstateSpace uses third party integrated services, which may collect navigational data.
- Third Party Integrated Services are used on our website. Any information collected through such integrated technologies would be collected directly by these third parties for use by them and other parties, subject to the privacy practices and policies of such third parties.
- EstateSpace may use Information Collected Through Automated Gathering Tools as You navigate the client onboarding process. These tools gather publicly available information from the internet.
- EstateSpace collects Personal Data when You become a client either through the website or by other means, such as, full name, email address, mailing address or other contact information and personal details.
- EstateSpace does not participate in Advertising on our website. We do not display ads and do not collect information for that purpose, nor will we sell any personal data to any third-party organization.
- When You use products developed by EstateSpace
- EstateSpace collects Analytical Data in our products. Analytical data includes where You accessed the products (IP address and City), how You access the products (user agent, operating system, version), how frequently You accessed the products, the functionality accessed within the products and performance data. In some cases, personal data (collected via the client onboarding process) may be linked to analytical data to improve the client experience.
- EstateSpace collects Device Information in our products. Device information includes unique identifiers, such as Your mobile device’s unique device identifier (UDID) or computer mac address.
- EstateSpace products collect Personal Data to allow the client to use the products effectively. This data is contained within the products itself and is never accessed by other EstateSpace products or employees.
- EstateSpace products generate information via Log Files. Log files allow EstateSpace products to collect the analytical and device information. In some cases, log files may collect more information, such as error information and what was happening at the time of the error.
- When You use products resold by EstateSpace
- EstateSpace integrates third party products to create novel offerings to our clients. Each of these products collect analytical data, device data and produce log files. EstateSpace collects Aggregated Data from these disparate sources
2. How does EstateSpace use the information collected?
The following describes the how EstateSpace uses the types of information we may collect about You through the EstateSpace Products, and how EstateSpace uses and maintain that information:
- Navigation Information is used to enhance our website and improve client experience.
- Financial data is collected for EstateSpace product billing purposes only. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain or use information You provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- Automated Gathering Information Is used to aid the client onboarding process.
- Personal Data, collected through the client onboarding process, is used for identification purposes, to communicate with You regarding Your use of the EstateSpace Products or the terms governing the EstateSpace Product(s), and to facilitate the functioning of the EstateSpace Products. EstateSpace may also use Your Personal Data to notify You of new features on the EstateSpace Products, or to request that You provide feedback to EstateSpace about the EstateSpace Products.
- Personal Data, collected through EstateSpace products, is never used by EstateSpace. This data is for the benefit of our clients exclusively.
- Aggregated Data, Analytical Information, Device Information & Log Files are used to diagnose defects, improve the user experience and inform EstateSpace of potential new features. Device information is also used to uniquely identify a recipient for use with features such as push notifications
3. To whom does EstateSpace disclose information about You collected through the EstateSpace Products?
EstateSpace may disclose the information about You (including Your Personal Data) either (i) when EstateSpace has Your permission; or (ii) in any of the following situations without Your permission:
- EstateSpace may disclose your name and email to Marketplace providers that you request service from.
- In furtherance of providing the EstateSpace Resold Products, EstateSpace may disclose certain information about You (including Your Personal Data) to other users of the EstateSpace Resold Products to the extent they are authorized to receive such information.
- EstateSpace may disclose information about You (including Your Personal Data) to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the EstateSpace Products, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. EstateSpace reserves the right to release information collected through the EstateSpace Products to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- EstateSpace may also disclose information about You (including Your Personal Data) to third parties if needed to enforce any of the terms and conditions of the EstateSpace Products; to conduct any investigation of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect against harm to any element of the EstateSpace Products.
If You use the EstateSpace Products outside of the United States, information that we collect about You will be transferred to servers inside the United States and may be maintained indefinitely, which may involve the transfer of information out of countries located in the European Economic Area. By using the EstateSpace Products, You consent to such transfer and processing of data about You
4. retention of personal information.
We retain personal information that You provide us only as long as we have a legitimate, ongoing business need (for example, as long as is required in order to contact You, or enable Your product usage, with respect to Your Subscription Service and inquiries; or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your personal information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if You so request.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletions of Your personal information.
- You can object to processing of Your personal information, just ask us to restrict processing of Your personal information or request portability of Your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed Your personal information with Your consent, You can then withdraw Your consent at any point in time. Withdrawing Your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to Your withdrawal including a reasonable amount of time to process the request.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of Your personal information.
5. What security measures does EstateSpace employ for information about you collected through the EstateSpace products?
To help protect the privacy of data collected through the EstateSpace Products, EstateSpace employs security measures intended to be consistent with industry best practices. In addition, EstateSpace takes commercially reasonable steps to store certain data collected through the EstateSpace Products with the objective of protecting such data against unauthorized access. However, no technology is completely secure. Please be aware that the EstateSpace Products are operated on software, hardware and networks; any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control.
If You are a user located outside of the United States, please note that some or all of Your Personal Data may be stored or processed on servers located outside of Your country, including in the United States, which has data protection laws that may differ from those where You live. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement agencies in those other jurisdictions, according to the law of those jurisdictions. Subject to applicable law in other jurisdictions, EstateSpace will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections of Your Personal Data
6. how can you correct or update information about you that is stored by estatespace?
You may correct or update information collected about You through the EstateSpace Products (including Your Personal Data) by contacting EstateSpace at the email address noted below. EstateSpace will update our files as promptly as reasonably possible.
At this time, EstateSpace products are not influenced by or with the “Do Not Track” preferences that may be available in Your browser for letting websites know that You do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. Specifically, if You turn on or off, the Do Not Track setting on Your browser, online elements of the EstateSpace Products will not be affected by the Do Not Track preferences You set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us
7. What are the policies of linked websites and other third parties?
8. What is our policy on children users of the EstateSpace products?
EstateSpace does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information (PII) from persons under 13 years old, and no part of the EstateSpace Products is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ESTATESPACE PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If You learn that Your child under 13 has provided EstateSpace with personal information without Your consent, please contact EstateSpace.
9. Will your employer have access to information collected about you through the EstateSpace products?
If You use the EstateSpace Products as a representative of a third party, such as Your employer, that party may review and modify Your personal information, You may ask EstateSpace to delete Your personal information, or request that EstateSpace cease collecting Your personal information. If Your employer asks EstateSpace to delete Your personal information or cease collecting Your personal information, EstateSpace may terminate Your right to access the EstateSpace Products.
10. What law governs Your use of the EstateSpace Products?
12. How can you contact us?