EstateSpace Website Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EstateSpace and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. forward looking statements.
This website may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. A forward-looking statement predicts, projects, or uses future events as expectations or possibilities. These statements can often be misleading, as they can be mistaken for factual statements, while they are actually speculation. If any such uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of EstateSpace could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of product or service availability, subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developments and customer contracts or use of our services.
The risks and uncertainties referred to above include – but are not limited to – risks associated with developing and delivering new functionality for our new or existing products and services, our new business model, our past operating losses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, new releases of our service and successful customer deployment, our limited history reselling non-EstateSpace products, and utilization and selling to larger enterprise customers.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other presentations, press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. EstateSpace assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
3. permitted use of the site.
4. prohibited use of the site.
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the EstateSpace servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any EstateSpace website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by EstateSpace for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
5. Copyrights and trademarks.
The Site is based upon proprietary EstateSpace technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of EstateSpace or its licensors (if any). EstateSpace owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. The Site design, the EstateSpace logos, and other marks used by EstateSpace from time to time are trademarks and the property of EstateSpace. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. EstateSpace may use and incorporate into the Site or the EstateSpace Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Site or the Service should be sent to EstateSpace.
7. limitation of liability.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
8. links to third-party web sites.
9. downloading files.
EstateSpace cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EstateSpace takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.