affiliate partner program policies
All EstateSpace Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an EstateSpace affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the EstateSpace Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
Getting Started / Resources
1. Affiliate Starter Kit: We’ve put together this Starter Kit to walk you through how to begin promoting EstateSpace products, including tips and tricks, how to use your portal, and where to access links and assets. This will be your go-to resource for all things the affiliate program.
2. Account: You can log into your tenant at any time. EstateSpace will provide weekly reporting to track your sales.
3. Need help: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Commission Rates: You receive a flat-rate commission based on the customer’s first purchase and the tier of the product purchased
• Silver: $80 USD
• Gold: $160 USD
• Platinum $420 USD
• Diamond: $700 USD
• Enterprise: $1000 USD
• Quick-Start Advantage: $300 USD
For example, if you refer a customer and they purchase Platinum and Quick-Start at the same time as their first purchase, you will receive $420 + $300 for a total of $720.
a. You receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer needs to be an active customer for 30 days, plus the number of days at the end of that month. For example, a Customer who makes a purchase on March 15th must still be a customer on April 30st
c. The customer must land on and sign up on a EstateSpace.com and Affiliate Partner must complete the Lead Referral Form in order to be properly tracked.
d. There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Affiliate Partner Program Agreement for more information on this.
3. Upgrades/downgrades: You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. You also do not lose commission if they downgrade to a lower tiered product in the future.
4. Commission Payment: Be sure to add complete and return your direct deposit form and W-9 so we can send you your commissions.
5. Attribution: In the event that two affiliate partners submit a referral form for a single customer, the first affiliate gets the credit.
Lead Referrals and Fees
1. Description of Authority. Both Parties authority under this Agreement shall be limited to:
a. providing Affiliate Partner Leads through the EstateSpace platform for the purpose of soliciting orders for deliverables to include but not limited to services and products;
b. Both Parties shall not have the authority to make any commitments or agreements or to incur any liabilities whatsoever on behalf of the other Party, nor shall either Party be liable for any acts, omissions to act, contracts, commitments, promises, or representations made by the other Party.
2. Referral Qualification. Affiliate Partner acknowledges and agrees that a Lead Referral will survive along with the terms and conditions at the point in time which the Party accepted and remains valid through the duration of this Agreement.
3. The Lead Referral Fee, shall be payable only with respect to the value of the first (1) year of the total contract value for the specific deliverables referred at point of first contact with an EstateSpace customer and not with respect to any other year or customer request. For example, a client requests 2 placements for staff and then a month later request another, in this case only the first request for 2 placements is eligible for referral fee.
4. Parties acknowledge and agree that it shall be solely responsible for and shall bear all costs associated with development of any Leads for referral to the other Party.
5. Parties will coordinate directly with the appropriate representative to identify and scope the sales opportunity for the prospective Lead.
6. EstateSpace will provide Affiliate Partner with contact information, specific points of contact within the prospective Lead, background of the relationship and key personnel if requested, key points of interest and scope of work needs/requirements to facilitate a successful transaction, if available.
7. Parties will provide formal introduction to key representatives of the prospective Lead, where appropriate.
8. Payment. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Affiliate partner agree to pay the Lead Referral Fee within sixty (60) days of receiving payment(s) from the Lead. Affiliate Partner will pay a ten percent (10%) Lead Referral Fee to EstateSpace. Financial, insurance and legal entities or institutions do not qualify for and are not subject to lead referral fee.
9. EstateSpace track customer requests for services or products.
1. We accept wires and all major credit cards. For wires and ACH please contact email@example.com. For major credit card, our team can assist you over the phone @ 866.533.5133
1. EstateSpace Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the affiliate tool Starter Kit.
Capitalize the “S” in “EstateSpace”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Reference our style guide and basic guidelines around trademarks and copyright here.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using EstateSpace (e.g. “Get rich quick with EstateSpace”)
Modify or adjust the EstateSpace wordmark or sprocket logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with EstateSpace and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the EstateSpace Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “EstateSpace Affiliate Partner” or “Affiliate Partner”
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Legal Partner or that you “are in legal partnership with EstateSpace.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
3. Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) that could be considered as competing with EstateSpace’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
1. Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
2. Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve marketed Affiliate Partner Logo. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
3. You Get EstateSpace Subscription for Yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we provide you a Platinum subscription (valued at $3600 USD) to the EstateSpace Platform in order for you service customer requests and deliver services to other affiliate partner referrals. EstateSpace can also benefit your business, if your choice to use it as such. We encourage all our Affiliate Partners to grow with us.
4. In-App Service Program: When promoting EstateSpace for the In-App-Services do not discriminate against other Affiliate Partners.
Terms and Conditions