affiliate partner program policies
All EstateSpace Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an EstateSpace affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the EstateSpace Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
Getting Started / Resources
1. Affiliate Starter Kit: We’ve put together our website in a way to support our Affiliate’s on how to begin promoting EstateSpace products, including our common market segments, explanatory videos, knowledge-base for Q&A and access to links and assets. All of the language we use site wide is carefully crafted to represent and get prospects engaged. This will be your go-to resource for all things the affiliate program.
2. Account: If you become an EstateSpace client we’re working to allow Affiliate’s to handle transactions both communications and deliverables on the platform. EstateSpace will provide sales updates as they close win.
3. Need help: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
1. Commission Rates: You receive a flat-rate commission based on the customer’s first purchase and the tier of the product purchased
Starter up to 9 users:
• $30.60 USD/annually per user
• $34 USD/monthly per user
Professional 10-99 users:
• $24.65 USD/annually per user
• $29 USD/monthly per user
Enterprise 100+ users:
• $17.60 USD/annually per user
• $22 USD/monthly per user
a. You receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer needs to be an active customer for 30 days, plus the number of days at the end of that month. For example, a Customer who makes a purchase on March 15th must still be a customer on April 30th
c. The customer must land on and sign up on a EstateSpace.com and Affiliate Partner must complete the Lead Referral Form in order to be properly tracked.
d. There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Affiliate Partner Program Agreement for more information on this.
3. Upgrades/downgrades: You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. You also do not lose commission if they downgrade to a lower tiered product in the future.
4. Commission Payment: Be sure to add complete and return your direct deposit form and W-9 so we can send you your commissions.
5. Attribution: In the event that two affiliate partners submit a referral form for a single customer, the first affiliate gets the credit.
Lead Referrals and Fees
1. Description of Authority. Both Parties authority under this Agreement shall be limited to:
a. providing Affiliate Partner Leads through the EstateSpace platform for the purpose of soliciting orders for deliverables to include but not limited to services and products;
b. Both Parties shall not have the authority to make any commitments or agreements or to incur any liabilities whatsoever on behalf of the other Party, nor shall either Party be liable for any acts, omissions to act, contracts, commitments, promises, or representations made by the other Party.
2. Referral Qualification. Affiliate Partner acknowledges and agrees that a Lead Referral will survive along with the terms and conditions at the point in time which the Party accepted and remains valid through the duration of this Agreement.
3. The Lead Referral Fee, shall be payable only with respect to the value of the first (1) year total contract value for the specific deliverables referred at point of first contact with an EstateSpace customer. For example, a client requests a subscription service and it is annually recurring, in this case only the first year is eligible for referral fee. A client may make additional requests for service not relating to the initial request which is subject to the Lead Referral Fee.
4. Parties acknowledge and agree that it shall be solely responsible for and shall bear all costs associated with development of any Leads for referral to the other Party.
5. Parties will coordinate directly with the appropriate representative to identify and scope the sales opportunity for the prospective Lead.
6. EstateSpace will provide Affiliate Partner with contact information, specific points of contact within the prospective Lead, background of the relationship and key personnel if requested, key points of interest and scope of work needs/requirements to facilitate a successful transaction, if available.
7. Parties will provide formal introduction to key representatives of the prospective Lead, where appropriate.
8. Payment. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Affiliate partner agree to pay the Lead Referral Fee within sixty (60) days of receiving payment(s) from the Lead. Affiliate Partner will pay a ten percent (10%) Lead Referral Fee to EstateSpace. Financial, insurance and legal entities or institutions do not qualify for and are not subject to lead referral fee.
9. EstateSpace track customer requests for services or products.
Payment Instructions and Fees
1. We accept wires and all major credit cards. For wires and ACH please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For major credit card, our team can assist you over the phone @ 866.533.5133.
2. Due Diligence Fee. EstateSpace charges an annually recurring fee of $1500.00 (U.S. Dollars) for due diligence to certify that the Affiliate’s entity and principal owners are in good standing legally and financially. Due diligence is done by a accredited 3rd party provider, EstateSpace is not responsible for the reported findings.
3. Marketing Fee. EstateSpace charges a monthly recurring fee of $299.00 (U.S. Dollars) for Affiliate’s in-app profile. This provides our customers access to your profile for direct service requests through the platform. Marketing fee shall be payable via credit card. EstateSpace will get this recurring payment setup for you over the phone @ 866.533.5133
1. EstateSpace Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the affiliate tool Starter Kit.
Capitalize the “S” in “EstateSpace”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Reference our style guide and basic guidelines around trademarks and copyright here.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using EstateSpace (e.g. “Get rich quick with EstateSpace”)
Modify or adjust the EstateSpace wordmark or sprocket logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with EstateSpace and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the EstateSpace Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “EstateSpace Affiliate Partner” or “Affiliate Partner”
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Legal Partner or that you “are in legal partnership with EstateSpace.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
3. Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) that could be considered as competing with EstateSpace’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
1. Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
2. Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve marketed Affiliate Partner Logo. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
3. In-App Service Program: When promoting EstateSpace for the In-App-Services do not discriminate against other Affiliate Partners.
Terms and Conditions