affiliate partner program policies
All EstateSpace Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an EstateSpace affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the EstateSpace Affiliate Program, you can apply on the EstateSpace web site (https://estatespace.com/affiliate-partner-program/).
Getting Started / Resources
- Affiliate Resources: We’ve work with our partners to put together their marketplace profile, publish their logo on our web site and provide additional content and marketing resources upon request.
- Need help: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming Winter of 2022
- Affiliate Starter Kit: We’ve put together this Starter Kit to walk you through how to begin promoting EstateSpace products, including tips and tricks, how to use your portal, and where to access links and assets. This will be your go-to resource for all things the affiliate program.
- Account: You can log into your tenant at any time. EstateSpace will provide weekly reporting to track your sales.
- Commission Rates.Affiliate Partner will receive a flat-rate commission based on the Customer’s subscription level at time of first purchase.
- Starter: $50 USD
- Professional: $250 USD
- Enterprise $1500 USD
- Limitations. The Customer needs to be an active Customer for 30-days.
- Once the Customer has completed the 30-day free trial period and payment has been received by EstateSpace, funds will be distributed within 30-days to the referring Affiliate Partner.
- The Customer must sign up at EstateSpace.com and Affiliate Partner must notify the EstateSpace team email@example.com.
- There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Affiliate Partner Program Agreement for more information on this.
- Upgrades/downgrades.You do not receive additional commission if a Customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. You also do not lose commission if they downgrade to a lower tiered product in the future.
- Commission Payment.Be sure to add complete and return your direct deposit form and W-9 so we can send you your commissions.
- Attribution. In the event that two affiliate partners submit a referral form for a single Customer, the first affiliate gets the credit.
Lead Referrals and Fees
- Description of Authority. Both Parties authority under this Agreement shall be limited to:
- providing Affiliate Partner leads through the EstateSpace platform for the purpose of soliciting orders for deliverables to include but not limited to services and products;
- both Parties shall not have the authority to make any commitments or agreements or to incur any liabilities whatsoever on behalf of the other Party, nor shall either Party be liable for any acts, omissions to act, contracts, commitments, promises, or representations made by the other Party.
- Referral Qualification. Affiliate Partner acknowledges and agrees that a Lead Referral will survive along with the terms and conditions at the point in time which the Party accepted and remains valid through the duration of this Agreement.
- Lead Referral Fee. This shall be payable based on the total contract value for the specific deliverables produced with an EstateSpace Customer. For example, a client requests two placements for staff and then later request another one, and all positions are fulfilled, in this case all three placements are eligible for a Lead Referral Fee to EstateSpace.
- Shared Responsibility. Both Parties acknowledge and agree that it shall be solely responsible for and each Party shall bear all costs associated with development of any Leads for referral to the other Part
- Lead Tracking. EstateSpace track Customer requests for services or products to Affiliate Partners. Both Parties will coordinate directly with the appropriate representative to identify and scope the sales opportunity for the prospective Lead, as necessary.
- Customer Information. EstateSpace will provide Affiliate Partner with contact information, specific points of contact within the prospective Lead, background of the relationship and key personnel if requested, key points of interest and scope of work needs/requirements to facilitate a successful transaction, if available. Either Party may provide formal introduction to key representatives of the prospective Lead, where appropriate.
- Affiliate Partner will pay a percent of the total contract value per Customer request, based on the following fee schedule:
- 5.0%: up to $10,000 USD
- 3.0%: up to $100,000 USD
- 2.0%: up to $1,000,000 USD
- 0.5%: up to $100,000,000 USD
- Payment. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Affiliate partner agree to pay EstateSpace the Lead Referral Fee within sixty (60) days of receiving payment(s) from the EstateSpace Customer.
Payment Instructions and Fees
1. We accept wires and all major credit cards. For wires and ACH please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For major credit card, our team can assist you over the phone @ 866.533.5133
- EstateSpace Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you.
Capitalize the “S” in “EstateSpace”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Reference the EstateSpace web around trademarks and copyright.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using EstateSpace (e.g. “Get rich quick with EstateSpace”).
Modify or adjust the EstateSpace wordmark or sprocket logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
- What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with EstateSpace and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the EstateSpace Affiliate Partner Program.
Say you’re a “EstateSpace Affiliate Partner” or “Affiliate Partner”.
Refer to yourself as a Legal Partner or that you “are in legal partnership with EstateSpace.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
- Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) that could be considered as competing with EstateSpace’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation. We would encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements. When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve marketed Affiliate Partner Logo. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Get EstateSpace Subscription for Yourself. One of the benefits we will be providing Affiliate Partners is the ability to transact with EstateSpace customers directly via an EstateSpace Subscription, in order for you service Customer requests and deliver services in a secure simple way. EstateSpace can also benefit your business, if your choice to use it as such. We encourage all our Affiliate Partners to grow with us.
- Marketplace. When promoting the EstateSpace Marketplace do not discriminate against other Affiliate Partners. We foster a non-competition environment and work together to service our customers in their best interest.
Terms and Conditions
By being an Affiliate Partner of EstateSpace for products and/or services, you agree collectively to the terms and conditions lister herein: